Friday, October 4, 2013

Winter is coming

Fall is in the air, the leaves are starting to change...and with that change comes the close of the 2013 trout fishing season. Its now time for the holidays...which means great deals on gear, shopping for the next season and the up and coming 2014 Sportsman show! I will be on hand in February, volunteering at the kids trout pond on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. So bring the kids and come on down.

With the close of the 2013 trout season, opens the hunting season. We don't cover hunting here, but I do send my best out to the hunters, be safe, be warm and best of luck to you all!

I will be working on some posts for up and coming gear for 2014, hopefully continuing the search for the elusive 2dikesfishing boat and trying my hand at making balsa bobbers. Look for a tutorial in the up and coming months.

Lastly, while the weather is still cooperating with us. Faraday Lake, is open year round for trout fishing, the fish won't be as active in the cold weather but on a nice sunny day this winter you might get lucky, and if time allows...so will I.

Happy Fishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment